Brokers in general are middlemen between buyers and sellers of goods or services. In the case of healthcare, brokers bring healthcare providers together with individuals and businesses. Because they are involved in many similar transactions, brokers bring a wealth of skill and knowledge to the purchasing process. For example, the gathering of information to develop a quote, and the review of plan options, are an important part of the process.
The Role of Brokers with One Mississippi Exchange
Agents and brokers will be permitted to become certified agents, but must meet state requirements for these roles. Our firm has competed all the necessary training and certification to help our clients navigate the Exchange. The good news is that you can also select plans outside the exchange as well, and we are prepared to offer options including those in the Exchange.
The Benefits of Using US Select Insurance for Your Benefits Needs
- We provide education about the availability of qualified health plans.
- We provide impartial information about enrollment in qualified plans.
- We facilitate enrollment in qualified plans.
- We help people in resolving problems with their health plan.
- There is no additional cost to individuals or businesses.