We are always searching for ways to help our clients save money on their Mississippi auto insurance. Saving money on car insurance is a relatively quick way to lower the cost of operating your car, and can be accomplished with a quick phone call to me. There are many ways to lower your insurance costs without eliminating needed coverage. Here are a few ideas to consider:
- Use an independent agent to provide a quote. US Select Insurance is independent and has access to many markets that provide competitive premiums.
- Many insurers offer discounts if you have some of the following features on your car:
- Anti-lock brakes
- Airbags (driver/passenger, driver/passenger/rear seat, side impact, etc.)
- Automatic seat belts
- Anti-theft device (active or passive)
- Daytime running lights
- Multi-vehicle discount (if you have more than one vehicle on the policy).
- You can receive discounts if you combine your home and auto with the same carrier.
- Good student discount.
- Good driver discounts.
- Consider raising your collision and comprehensive deductibles if your vehicles are older.
- Customer loyalty- if you stay with a company for a period of time, you can receive discounts each year.
- Drive safely and don’t get tickets.
- Consider insurance when making your car purchase. Some vehicles are more expensive to insure.
As your independent agent, US Select Insurance is here to help you find the best possible combination of price and coverage.