Mississippi Vacation Planning
Are you ready to find a warm beach, that perfect lake or maybe a cruise? Ah, travel is bliss; or we’d like to think so! We want our vacations to be perfect, and ticket mishaps, delays, and schedule changes are all problems none of us like to have happen. We want you to have a great vacation and return home safe. US Select can help you determine if any special kind of travel insurance may be necessary, depending on your plans. Your Mississippi home insurance may provide coverage depending on how it is written; call us today for a free review.
Whether you are planning a trip across the state, or across the world, we have some tips to keep you safe:
- Create an itinerary and give it to a family member or close friend.
- Put all emergency numbers in everyone’s cell phone.
- Don’t carry a lot of cash.
- Advise your credit card companies of your travel. They will see purchases outside your normal area and may place a hold on the cards.
- To avoid problems when passing through security, keep medicines in their original, labeled containers.
- Put your name, address, and telephone numbers outside, and inside, of each piece of luggage.
- You don’t need all your credit cards and ID; leave those you will not be using at home.
- Never wear anything that projects affluence; no gold chains, expensive watches, rings, luggage, or other paraphernalia. It is best to leave your expensive jewelry at home.
- Do not wear name tags in public.
- At the hotel discuss basic emergency procedures with your children, such as what to do in case of a fire.
- Park only in well-lit and well-traveled areas.
- Let your neighbors know your plans.
- If your plans include travel out of the country, check your health insurance, as there may be some limitations.
- Purchase timers for lights in your home and place them in two or three rooms.
Insurance specialists at US Select Insurance serve to help you coordinate an insurance program that determines the best coverage options for your needs – for benefits and quality discounts that help you save.
US Select Insurance LLC Provides Employee Benefits, Auto, Homeowners, Business, and Life/Health Insurance to All of Mississippi, Including Biloxi, Gulfport, D’Iberville, Ocean Springs, Pascagoula, Long Beach, Pass Christian, Bay St. Louis, Hattiesburg, Laurel, Tupelo, Waynesboro, Magee, Jackson, and Starksville