We don’t expect you to be experts in business insurance, but we thought it might be fun to test you on what you do know about your business insurance. Business insurance is designed to cover unexpected losses. We can offer a wide range of business insurance options, so please call our office today.
Business Insurance Quiz (answers at the end)
- Your deductible is the amount you are responsible for if a covered loss occurs.
- Flood and earthquake coverage are always part of your business property coverage.
- Cyber Insurance is protection against losses caused by hackers from businesses dealing strictly in e-commerce, but it does not exist.
- Business Interruption covers your lost income no matter what kind of loss closes your business.
- My employees are prohibited from suing me, as this would be a workers’ compensation claim.
US Select Insurance is an Independent Insurance Agency specializing in writing a complete range of insurance products from Business/Commercial to Personal. Our staff is committed to providing unsurpassed customer service, excellent products, and affordable premiums to our clients.
Being an Independent Insurance Agency, US Select Insurance has the ability to offer broad access to local, regional, and national insurance carriers. We represent some of the largest and highest rated companies in the insurance industry. This allows us to find the products and coverage you need at a premium you can afford.
- False- You need to add this coverage under a separate policy
- False- Cyber insurance can be purchase by all business
- False- Business interruption only applies to covered losses under the policy
- False- Your employees have rights under federal and state laws to sue you if they feel they have been wronged. You would need employment practices liability insurance in order to protect you and your business from employee lawsuits.