Imagine that your entire business was focused on just one day out of the whole year? You have to spend 364 days preparing for one single product distribution. Do you think there might be just a little bit of stress—say around December 20? If we attempted to present Santa with a business insurance proposal, he might say, “Who would sue Santa?” If Santa were concerned about being sued, he might stop delivering gifts to attorney’s homes!
Santa might be advised to consider an accident policy and a good health plan. Here are some interesting facts about Christmas that you may not have known.
- All letters addressed to Santa in the United States go to Santa Claus, Indiana.
- It is estimated that the song “White Christmas” by Irving Berlin is the bestselling single in history with over 100 million copies sold.
- Each year more than 3 billion Christmas cards are sent in the U.S. alone.
- $447 billion and 12.9 billion hours…Money and Time Americans are expected to spend shopping, wrapping and returning gifts.
- During the Christmas season, nearly 28 sets of LEGO are sold every second.
- All the gifts in the Twelve Days of Christmas would equal 364 gifts.
- Christmas trees have been sold in the U.S. since the year 1850.
- There are approximately 21,000 Christmas tree farms in the United States.
US Select Insurance is an Independent Insurance Agency specializing in writing a complete range of insurance products from Business/Commercial to Personal. Our staff is committed to providing unsurpassed customer service, excellent products, and affordable premiums to our clients.
Being an Independent Insurance Agency, US Select Insurance has the ability to offer broad access to local, regional, and national insurance carriers. We represent some of the largest and highest rated companies in the insurance industry. This allows us to find the products and coverage you need at a premium you can afford.